PERMANENT MAKEUP FAQS
Permanent makeup can be beneficial for anyone who would like to be free of applying, re-applying or checking on their makeup, or for anyone who has allergies to make-up products. It is great for anyone active – those who play sports, have kids, run businesses, travel, or are “on the go” from morning to night. It is a relief for those who are arthritic, whose eyesight is diminishing, or for anyone who finds it difficult applying makeup on a regular basis.
Permanent makeup is safe and non-toxic, and is available for eye liner, eyebrows, lips, nipples and beauty marks, and to correct color blotches or to help minimize scars
- New makeup inks can be color-matched for any shade of skin
- We use very powerful numbing agents for pain-free application
- We spend a lot of time before the procedure determining the exact measurements, placement and color so that you get precisely the look you want
- You will be back to your regular routine after two days; in under three weeks you will be fully healed.
- Permanent cosmetics usually last for 3-5 years before you need a re-application, at which time you can vary the colors and shades
Jin is a licensed esthetician with over 15 years of experience who specializes in cosmetic tattooing, eyebrow microblading, make up art, and skin care. She has trained and practiced microblading and permanent makeup in both the US and South Korea, and developed a large number of clientele around New England. Her compassionate and caring nature was naturally drawn to microblading, through which she’s able to help many gain confidence and bring their inner beauty out!
> 3D Microblading Eyebrows
Initial Procedure $650
Top eyeliner $450
Bottom eyeliner $300
Top & bottom eyeliner $700
Extra thick glamour look top & bottom = additional $150
> Full Lips
Initial procedure $700